Evesham Police Department to launch Police Explorer Program
The Evesham Police Department is proud to announce the launch of its Explorer Program. This youth program is designed to provide young men and women, between the ages of 14-20, with life skills, character education and leadership experience to become a productive member of society in addition to having the opportunity to start a future career in law enforcement. Evesham Police Explorers will receive the highest level of law enforcement instruction and hands-on experience. Applicants will be required to the meet the following qualifications:
• Be at least 14 years of age and enrolled in High School and no more than 20 years of age.
• Be able to speak, understand, read and write the English Language.
• Cadets under the age of 18 years of age, must have a signed consent form from the their parent or guardian
• Have no arrests or convictions that would bar them from employment as a police officer
• Be in good physical health and able to participate in physical activities
• Must maintain passing behavior or character grade while in high school
• Must be able to attend the mandatory trainings Participation:
Explorers attend bi-monthly meetings year round that are designed to continue the Explorer’s development in life skills, character education and leadership experience. The meetings will consist of lectures, demonstrations, physical training, teamwork, and leadership development activities related to law enforcement. Please contact Lieutenant Ronald Ritter (856) 985-6011
Click Picture to email Lt. Ritter